1) The Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds (SCSCB) is a nonprofit membership organization working to conserve the birds of the Caribbean and their habitats through research, education, conservation action and capacity building.
2) This website specifically deals with Birds on the island of Nevis.
3) This website covers Birds on the island of Guadeloupe which is only around 100 miles south of us and boasting almost 258 bird species as at 2007 and climbing.
4) Avibase is one of the major bird sites in the world.
5) A list of 25 top birding websites in the world.
6) Environmental protection in the Caribbean and recent Seabird survey
7) A number of Sites that have answers for backyard birders about feeding, attracting and watching wild birds.
8) Details of Birding in Taiwan. Their Government sponsored a visit to the region by birdwatchers & officials from Taiwan which resulted in the production of an excellent book “Birds of St. Lucia.” They also visited St. Kitts during that trip.
9) Specific details of Birds on the island of Nevis.
10) Facebook page — St.Kitts Nevis & Statia Birding.